Search This Blog

21 December 2011

A Slight Delay

Well... this is embarassing.

Extenuating circumstances have meant that I have been unable to complete today's post - however I intend on posting twice next week in order to make up for it.

I will give fair warning that all the post titles will be some horrible joke/pun/odd-thing which I deem amusing or appropriate. Trust me, a warning is warranted.

Also, I should take this opportunity to say that come January I may end up having trouble meeting my weekly deadline as I will be doing extracurricular work for my university degree. On the brighter side, I will then be able to add Australian Company Law to the list of things I can muse over.

Of course I will try my best to make said deadlines, but not at the expense of my grades - one of the reasons I started this blog was to improve on my deadline-keeping skills so that my studies would improve.

(Hey, I've done pretty well so far. XD)

Anyways, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw in your two cents. I certainly have mine!