Search This Blog

17 October 2011

An Introduction

Well, hello all.

Since I have already started this with what could possibly be interpreted as a horribly lame pun, I shall go on ahead and see just how badly I can mess this up.

What I hope for this blog (the operative word here being hope) is that it will become a compilation of my random thoughts, occasional rants, and philosophical musings. I hope for more of the last and first one... in that order. As for it's purpose, well, it's partly to inform and partly to organize my own thoughts... and maybe just a little, to entertain.

I intend on updating it weekly, specifically Mondays or Wednesdays.

I fully expect the amount of sense I make to fluctuate, so I wish anyone who endeavours to follow this the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw in your two cents. I certainly have mine!