Search This Blog

18 June 2012

"Do I look like a man with a plan to you?"

Well, since I'm a girl I'd certainly hope not. I do however, have a plan of sorts.

Okay... I'm finishing semester this week so posting should resume as normal. It might even take on something that vaguely resembes a schedule again.
Topics I plan on covering include:
  • At least three more Disturbing the Disturbed posts:
    • Disassociative Identity Disorder
    • Schitzophrenia
    • Psychosis
  • Female characters in fiction
  • Twilight versus Paranormalcy (something I just find amusing)
  • My take on truth, facts, and our perception of reality.
  • Nothing political - yep, this is more of a reminder that I will not rant about political/social movements I dislike.
    • Though if I can link it in to lack of empathy then I will probably end up discussing it anyway.
  • The Seven Deadly Sins
    • And how certain mental/psychological situations contribute or detract from them
  • Sexuality and Perceptions - a personal take on it with some statistics thrown in.
  • Possibly music once a week. Deciding whether or not I should shamelessly steal that idea from a friend... except mine will reflect my mood rather than anything deep and meaningful.

So... yeah. I have promised to try and cover these topics so that is what I shall do! The highest probabilties of success go to the DtD series, Twilight, and the Truth post.

Anyway, until next week,

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw in your two cents. I certainly have mine!