Search This Blog

31 January 2012

Delay the Second

Okay, well, this week's post will take place later this week than usual due to some unfortunate circumstances.

Also I received my exam timetable this week and have to say that next week there will be no post, so apologies in advance. However, after that everything shall return to schedule.

Geez, who'd have though that a roughly 8-week series would have so many delays in it. -_-;

Anyway, since I don't want you going away empty handed, here's some Jonathan Coulton!




Also, noticing that my Battle of the Sex Hormones post has the most views. O_o That... surprises me, to say the least.

... unless the fact that was already at the top of the "popular posts / coherent thoughts?" list means that people click it but not the others, thus constantly reinforcing its place... which would be amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw in your two cents. I certainly have mine!